What is Kolab server

Rikard Johnels rikjoh at norweb.se
Mon Jun 28 11:36:09 BST 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 11:57, B.W.H. van Beest wrote:
> Not very informative website. Still unclear what it is!
>
> Martin Koller wrote:
> >On Sunday 27 June 2004 11:30, John Zoetebier wrote:
> >>When I ran Kontact first time it asks me for a Kolab server.
> >>Where can I find some information about the Kolab server ?
> >
> >http://kolab.org/

Seems to me its a Free Software "colaboration software"
K-olab-(oration)

Grupware for KMail

Quote from pages:
"The goal of the Kolab Project is to maintain and enhance a Free Software
groupware solution called Kolab. It builds on software and concepts developed
during the Kroupware Project, in particular the Kolab Server and KDE Kolab
Client."

--
         /Rikard

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh at norweb.se
                        Web     : http://www.rikjoh.com
                        Mob     : +46 70 464 99 39

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >