kmail probelms

Horst Tellioglu horst.tellioglu at 3rd-case.com
Thu Jun 24 08:59:38 BST 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 22:53, Zé wrote:

> So far no one was worried in resolving this bug, but i know there is
> someone out there like me that worry like me.

I really find it amazing how patient the members of this list and the
developers of kmail are.

I am sure kmail is not without bugs as is no software I have ever used. I am
using kmail for years now and it displayed all my e-mails correctly so far. I
think it is a great peace of software.

Thank you for developing and supporting it!

Regards,
Horst