Strange effect on selected icons

Juris B jurisb at netmail.lv
Mon Jun 21 20:10:51 BST 2004

Hi, ppl!

Recently I made an upgrade to my linux box. I am running debian
testing/unstable. After upgrade I noticed a strange artifact on
desktop/konqueror icons when I select them (see link to picture).
I suspect that the cause of this might be that not all of kde
components are updated to version 3.2.3, I hope that the missing
parts will soon hit debian unstable tree. Well, but I might also be
wrong. maybe someone has experienced this kind ow weirdness and is
willing to comment this?

Thank you!

Link: http://ogreland.lv/~juris/download/shots/artifacts.jpeg

P.S. Pardon my english.