Options in Ark

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Mon Jun 21 16:22:44 BST 2004

I use Mandrake 10.0 official with kde-3.2.2
I see that in Ark misses the option "Save". I see that haves the option "Save
as...", but if, for example i open a *.tar.gz file and to it i want to add
some directory or file, or to delete, i dont have any icon or menu to do a
"Save". I can only do it if i close Ark, then appears a small window asking
if i want to save.
Another thing. there isnt either the option to create *.tar.bz2 files, there
are only for create *.bz2 or *.tar.bz files, wich is different.
If i want to create a *.tar.bz2 file, i have to write manually the extension
because there isnt any option in that way.

How can i do put Ark with these options?

regards,
Zé