Kmenu icons too big - ( MenuEntryHeight don't work )

mirek smetana mireksmetana at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 12 11:09:04 BST 2004

Hey
I'm really desperate. I'm running Fedora Core 2
and I'v got the same problem as many users had
with new Suse distro. The kicker panel menu
icons are too big. I've been googling as much as
I could but there was no point in that. First I've
found that the config file for kicker is kickerc and
that the variable MenuEntryHeight  is used for
the icons in Kmenu. But first time I opened the
file there was no MenuEntryHeight under the
[menus] section, so I tried to add it. But it didn't
help. I'm really desperate at this moment cause my
Kmenu in 1280x1024 takes 3/4 of my screen and
thats terrible. So if anyone knows a solution or
somebody could help me another way i would really
appreciate it.

Thanks