kde-3.2.1 - kde-3.2.2 and kde-3.2.3 clock applet bug

daniel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 11 19:02:57 BST 2004

file a bug at http://bugs.kde.org/ and submit the patch to it.

--
"I also have picked a secretary for Housing and Human Development --- Mel
Martinez from the state of Florida."

George W. Bush
December 20, 2000
Announcing selection of a candidate for secretary of the Department of Housing
and _Urban_ Development.