impossible to navigate in konqueror (web)

Theo Schmidt tschmidt at mus.ch
Thu Jun 10 13:17:39 BST 2004

Am Thursday 10 June 2004 02.42 schrieb Ze:
> Im using mandrake 10.0 official with kde3.2.2
> I put Mozilla-Firefox as the default browser in the kde control center
> text/html associations.
> So, when in konqueror (web) is impossible to naviagate, cause when simply a
> link is clicked, instead of continuing/navigating through internet, it
> opens a small window asking if wants to save to hardisk or open it with
> other browser, in this case the default as i said and put is Firefox.
>
> How can this be fixed?

I think:
Right mouse button -> Properties -> click spanner symbol -> adjust file type
for application to (firefox) and embedded to (konqueror).

If this doesn't work, set konqueror as your main browser and use the right
mouse button -> open with dialog to use firefox.

(not tested: just an idea)

Theo Schmidt