yearly appointment recurrence in KOrganizer 3.2.2

kdeA.10.rmaeder at spamgourmet.com kdeA.10.rmaeder at spamgourmet.com
Wed Jun 9 15:03:12 BST 2004

there's a slight problem with specifying yearly recurring events, such as
birthdays, on KOrganizer 3.2.2. What happens is this:

- I enter an event, such a "4th of July" to recur yearly on day 4 of July.
- after saving the appointment and opening it again, the recurrence has
  been changed to "Recur on day 186 of the year", which seems wrong at least
  every forth year (or in the three years between leap years).

Strangely, the entry does show up correctly on July 4 every year,
whether it be the 185th or 186th day of the year, but it is always the
radio button with "Recur on day XX" that is selected, even if I entered
the event choosing the "Day XX of month" button. If I enter the event starting
in a leap year, it's day 186, otherwise it's day 185, but the event does
always show up on July 4 in all years.

Roman Maeder