KMail is a good... BUG

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Tue Jun 8 15:53:32 BST 2004

I said that i receive much HTML email in blank from for example
http://forums.mozillazine.org, hotmail.com, etc.
But ok i will atttach here the last email i received from mozillazine.org

Regarding a tmp partition, no i don't have a separate partiton and also as i
said i still have available 1GB of free space.

About the server its a pop, i dont use filters and as far as i know neither
the server, maildir.And doesnt make any difference about the accounts, the
problem happens in all accounts.

Now im posting here the code of the mail message:

PS: in evolution all goes all right...