Kompara do the inverse!!!?

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Tue Jun 8 08:58:19 BST 2004

Here im sending the patch file (attachment.cgi) and the destination files
(kmcomposerui.rc, kmcomposewin.cpp, kmcomposewin.h,  kmmessage.h).
Now use Kompare and see if any of those lines that are to be added are in
 fact added, ok!
And then tell me if im not right.

PS: this is a second email cause the first one couldnt be delivered to
kde at kde.org because was too big derived of tge attachments.anyway the answer
is sent.