KMail is a good... BUG

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Tue Jun 8 03:43:20 BST 2004

I use mandrake 10.0 with kde, and now im using kde3.2.2 and kmail continues
acting stupid.

With kmail, html emails arent well displayed and the major of times the
Sender,Date and Subject appear as UNKNOWN.
How is this possible!?!

I cant never know with kmail when i receive a reply message from
forums at mozillazine.org because doesnt display well the email, all appears in
the Sender and Date fiel is as UNKNOWN and the email body in blank!!!

And this like i said and repeat happens with the most of HTML emails!!!

Im really said about all this...

IF anyone knows how to fix thos please reply me.