Websites that don't work in Konqueror

Theo Schmidt tschmidt at mus.ch
Thu Jun 3 08:20:47 BST 2004

Am Wednesday 02 June 2004 19.24 schrieb Andrew Barr:
> I thought I'd jump in here seeing as there was a discussion about websites
> that Konqueror has a problem with...
>
> I'm (still) having a problem with Huntington Online Banking
> but they let you continue. The problem is entering my login info and
> pressing Login does nothing.

I have a similar problem connecting to my Draytek Vigor 2600 ADSL
router/switch, using Konqueror as the web interface for changing settings.
Some of the buttons simply don't work. In Mozilla they do.

However I prefer Konqueror as web browser. It is so great to have a file
manager and browser in the same window. This is really the USP of KDE. It is
also great having remote machines in the same window using fish.

Theo Schmidt