Meaning of "Folder Icons Reflect Contents" swintched?

Benjamin Traut b.traut at gmx.net
Tue Jul 27 15:14:29 BST 2004

At Wednesday, 28. July 2004 16:04, Janne Ojaniemi wrote
> Confirmed, I have the exact same behavior on my AMD64 Gentoo-box.

Thanks. Should I file a Bug-report on b.k.o?
Can someone running KDE HEAD confirm this behaviour too?

Ciao,
  Benja.

BTW: No need to CC me as I have subscribed this list.

--
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transformation.
                                                  - origin unknown -