How to add quick-launch icon to pane

Taylor Byrnes taylor.byrnes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:49:01 BST 2004

Edit the menu (right-click on K logo and select Edit Menus). Use the
menu editor to add an entry for Firefox (I am only familiar with
Menudrake so if you're not using Mandrake I can't help you with how to
use the menu editor). Now with the menu entry Firefox will be on the
list of applications to add a button for.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:46:08 -0700, rf <frosterrj at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I want to add firefox to my quick-launch icons in the panel but firefox
> doesn't exist in the menu system or on the panel menu/add/app/ list.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Taylor Byrnes