search combobox in konqerors location bar

Norberto Bensa norberto+kde at bensa.ath.cx
Wed Jul 21 04:59:17 BST 2004

James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Excuse me:

Of course! :D

> First, I have this layout patented:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/konq.png

Hm. I saw a screenshot in Gentoo Forums that shows a great looking desktop,
and I just copy from it :) ... Well, actually, I made my own modifications
based on usage.

Here's a link (sorry about the original author, I've lost your post)
https://bensa.ath.cx/cvs-jan11.png

> Second, deleting everything from the location toolbar does not get rid of
> the search combo.

Let me see if I can reproduce it.... [goes to konqui...tries... ]

Yes, I can remove it.

> The fact that you can not remove it is clearly a bug and
> needs to be fixed.

I can :)

Settings, configure toolbars, select "location bar <search bar>", remove
"Search bar" click OK.

Regards,
Norberto