search combobox in konqerors location bar

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Tue Jul 20 19:53:17 BST 2004

mmh, I hope it will be a seperate toolbar in the final so it can be quickly
disabled even by inexperienced users.
I think removing certain elements from an otherwise fixed toolbar isn't a
thing new users like to do - disabling a complete toolbar (so they know how
to quickly enable it again) is probably a lot better though.

I've seen and used konqueror alway more as a file browser than as a web
browser. So this would only distrub me when I launched "konqueror" from a
console to manage files. Nothing comes even close to Konqui in file
management while with web browsing thats arguable. I even set up a
"list-o-bugs" for users not experienced with bugs.kde.org about the more
annoying behaviors in file browsing mode (http://www.deadhand.com/kde)

Greetings,
Chris