How to prevent message about a printer filter when sending a print job as PDF file ?

John Zoetebier john.zoetebier at transparent.co.nz
Tue Jul 20 01:42:09 BST 2004

If I send a postscript file as  PDF attachement with KMail I get a warning
message that no filter is available on the KDE system.
When I choos to convert I get this message:
==>
No appropriate filter was found to convert file format
application/postscript into.
Do you want to print the file using its original format ?
==>

After clicking on yes, the PDF attachement is send properly anyway.
How can I prevent this message about a printer filter when sending a print
job as PDF file ?

--
John Zoetebier
web site: http://www.transparent.co.nz