[BUG/FEATURES] Hard drive display

Sylvain 'Skarsnik' Colinet coline_s at epita.fr
Sat Jul 10 13:31:38 BST 2004

The display about devices on services tabs is wrong, it doesn't matter about
what type of mount point type is.
I have some directories mount on another directories, and kde display this
mount point same like hard disc. I don't know how the this hard disc are
detected (maybe read /etc/fstab, or the output of mount), but it could be
good if they are not display or display with special icons.

Thanks for reading my mail.

Technical informations :
gentoo linux with kde 3.2.2 and kde 3.3 alpha.
example ouput of mount with some bind dir:
/dev/hda5 on / type reiserfs (rw)
/dev/hdc1 on /mnt/hdc1 type ext3 (rw)
/dev/hda3 on /opt type ext3 (rw)
/mnt/hdc1/skarsnik on /home/skarsnik/Data type none (rw,bind)
/home/skarsnik/Data/public_html on /home/skarsnik/public_html type none
(rw,bind)
--
Sylvain "Skarsnik" Colinet, Secrétaire d'EpX.

Victory was near but the power of the ring couldn't be undone