Kopete Online Notification

Curtis Matz kde at matzzone.com
Fri Jul 9 16:37:21 BST 2004

I used to have a transparent window that notified me whenever users come
online.  I have the proper notification set (the i icon is selected when a
user comes online) but it does not work on KDE 3.2.3 running on Slackware 10.

I noticed Yahoo wasn't working so I compiled Kopete from the 3.2 branch of KDE
and that solved the Yahoo problem but not the transparent window issue.  I
compiled Kopete from cvs head and the transparent window issue was resolved.

Does anyone know how to resolve the transparent window issue on Slackware 10
with KDE 3.2.3 without running Kopete from cvs head?

--
Curtis