I cannot install kde 3.2.3

ALTAIR - altairdiv at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:35:40 BST 2004

Hi people!

I am using KDE 3.2.0, gcc 3.3.1 (and gcc 2.95.3 for the kernel) and Qt
3.2.3.

Good, when I trying to use the configure script of arts, says what I not
have the qt library installed or is not compiled whith --thread support.

Of course, I am using this library and with --thread support. KDE 3.2.0
needs it. I tryied the option --with-qt-dir, and is not detected. All is
compiled from stable source code.

Debian:/usr/local/qt-3.2.3/lib# ls
README               libeditor.a              libqnp.prl    libqt-mt.so.3
   libqui.so        libtool
config.log           libeditor.prl            libqt-mt.la   libqt-mt.so.3.2
   libqui.so.1      pkgconfig
libdesignercore.a    libqassistantclient.a    libqt-mt.prl
libqt-mt.so.3.2.3  libqui.so.1.0    qt-mt.pc
libdesignercore.prl  libqassistantclient.prl  libqt-mt.so   libqui.prl
   libqui.so.1.0.0

Debian:/usr/local/qt-3.2.3/include# ls
jri.h               qdockwindow.h         qkeysequence.h
qprogbar.h           qstringlist.h
jri_md.h            qdom.h                qlabel.h
qprogdlg.h           qstrlist.h
jritypes.h          qdragobject.h         qlayout.h
qprogressbar.h       qstrvec.h
npapi.h             qdrawutil.h           qlcdnum.h
qprogressdialog.h

( etc, etc)

Ideas? :)