KMail & Konqueror don't respect colorchanges.

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Fri Jul 2 22:54:24 BST 2004

Hi,

I changed my global color scheme to something quite radically different from
what I used to have, and noticed that at least KMail and Konqueror didn't
change the color scheme, even though I had not specified a custom color
scheme in either. I solved the Kmail colors by going to to
~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc and editing out any values which looked like
color assignments, ie 'w=y,z,x'. After I started Kmail again it was partyally
correct about it's assumptions, but it didn't exactly mimic my global color
scheme...what's up, do I need to poke the code?

I have not yet looked at why konqueror still is in my old colors, but I expect
it to be solved by similar modifications.

Versions:
Debian Sid, updated a couple of days ago.
KDE/Konqueror 3.2.3
KMail 1.6.2

Kenneth.