Popup Windows cause active Desktop to switch

Malte Schünemann malte.schuenemann at web.de
Fri Jan 30 11:32:21 GMT 2004

I am running KDE version 3.1.4 . When working in one of my Desktops (defined 6) and a popup comes up in another desktop, the focus is set to this new window causing the active Desktop to switch to the new one.

Things like this happen e.g. during YOU, RealPlayer (when connection is lost) and other incidents.

This is very annoying as it interupts current work. How can I avoid this behaviour ?

ThanX - Malte