Kcontrol (cont'd)

Dan Redig dan at nerp.net
Tue Jan 27 00:51:49 GMT 2004

Hello all again,
    This is a continuation of my last message, accidental send.

What triggered this I don't know speciffically but, I ran "update-menus"
(this is Debian, I have not check to see if other distros have this) and
then could not login to KDE.  It would hang when initializing Kicker.  I
tried lots of things, nothing worked.  I ended up deleting my entire .kde
folder, now I can login but kcontrol is useless.  I have no idea where to
begin, I have check config files and reset all that I can think of.
Suggestions?

Dan