mp3

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Jan 24 21:58:41 GMT 2004

On Saturday 24 January 2004 22:37, David Wallis wrote:
> Hi
> Recently purchased a Creative digital MP3 player model PA-20 with a USB
> interface
> Seeking how to hook up to Mandrake 9.2

I couldn't find anythin helpful about this player regarding Linux support.
Unfortunately Creative has a very bad record for their player devices, they
usually use some custom transfer protocol instead of standar USB mass
storage.

There are some projects on sourceforge.net for the Nomad players, perhaps this
software can make your device work as well.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>