Konquerer and Netbanking !!! solved !! Thanks to Kevin !!

Franz Foedermayr foederma at aon.at
Thu Jan 15 10:11:48 GMT 2004

Thanks Kevin !!!!

I have done what you say:

I have download and copied (javacheck.zip, sha.zip ...see below)
 into /opt/kde3/share/apps/kjava   and renamed it to .jar
and now login works,  I have not testet all,
but up to now all works.
Kevin, I will tell the "Programmers from Spardat"  that You
have solved the problem, and how to do (is this OK ?)

mfg franz

(PS :to Peter B Van Campen:  to change the identify does not work)