kde cvs 20040105 compile error

Sean McGlynn sean at tmiau.com
Wed Jan 7 08:24:01 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 04:49, Shane Shields wrote:
> WARNING long error message follows.
>
> Hi all

Hello Shane,

> I am trying to compile the above mentioned cvs and I am getting the
> following error in kabc. It looks to me that a header is missing but I cant
> figure out which one. Any idea's or is there something twisted with my
> system. I am using arts-cvs-20040105 and qt-copy-cvs-20040103.
>
> Making all in .
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/leLinux/BUILD/kdelibs/kabc'

Looking at webcvs (http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kabc/) it
appears that there were some changes made in that area a few days ago. Might
be worth a 'make clean' in the kabc directory and then try 'make' again. If
that doesn't work, try sending an email over to kde-pim at kde.org for a better
answer :-)

Cheers,
Sean