scripts for konqueror

dcw dwoody1 at airmail.net
Sat Jan 3 19:33:11 GMT 2004

The website I am trying to get info from is:
http://204.95.170.116/dishsite/Default.asp?bhcd2=1073158485
After the website is displayed then click on 'go'
The new web page has drop down menus.
For example I would change 'grid' to 'text' and 'all categories' to
'movies' and then click 'go' then save the output to a file and then
email the file.

I would like to automate this rather than doing it manually.

Thanks for your help,

David