Embed, is it ok or not

Robin Rosenberg ro.rosenberg at telia.com
Thu Feb 26 12:13:44 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm not sure if the HTML code is ok or not. It looks ok,
if so there is a konqueror bug. I've attached a simplified
copy of a script that's supposed to invoke realplayer and
some variants. The problem is a page at the Swedish Radio
at http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/webbradio/frameset.asp

Some notes:

Shouldn't SRC be loaded relative to BASE, implicit or explicit? I added BASE in the document as I
cannot fix the script on the server :-)

1) If TYPE="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" is present the plugin does not load and I've set konqueror to load that type
2) if a relative URL is used it seems BASE is not properly handled.

I.e. realplayer starts if I make SRC absolute and remove the TYPE attribute.

-- robin