*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: how to make KDE faster?

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Thu Feb 26 03:24:13 GMT 2004

On February 25, 2004 11:43 am, Shawn Willden wrote:
> Really?  I just "apt-get install gtk-gnutella"; I believe FC1 has something
> similar, doesn't it?

I have heard of nothing included in the FC1 distro. I have not been able to
get gnutella working on my system.

The command you quote does nothing on my system except produce a command not
found error. Shrug. Like I may have mentioned, I am not a linux guru and
don't know much about apt (have never used it).

 Trevor Smith    |    trevor at haligonian.com