Desktop Sharing problem in Red Hat 9

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Feb 25 20:48:13 GMT 2004

Reginaldo O. Andrade wrote:
> Hi, folks!
>
> I need to use Desktop Sharing in Red Hat 9, but when I start the program
> I receive the error message "Cannot find KInetD. Have you restarted KDE
> after installation?". I searched for this message at google.com and
> found some threads, but all of them without answers.
> If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me.

No HTML please.

If you must cross post, please send one message addressed to both lists.

Please do not send the same message twice to two different lists.

The reason for this is so that the answers also show up on both lists.

In this case, this is a Linux issue and you should have only posted it on
the other list: 'kde-linux'.

--
JRT