Konqueror doesn't open named windows correctly

Nathan Toone nathan at toonetown.com
Sat Feb 21 23:09:05 GMT 2004

I have filed a bug on this, but maybe it's just a configuration issue.

When I click on a link that opens in a named windows (<a href="blah.html"
target="myWindow">), if that window is not opened, it should be opened.  If
there is already a window opened with the given target, the page should be
opened in the given window.  That way all my links can open in the same
second window.

This is the behavior described by the HTML spec, and the other browsers that I
have tested follow this standard.  Is there a reason that Konqueror does not?

-Nathan