kweather has problems querying the reqested station

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at fugro-jason.com
Wed Feb 18 10:55:33 GMT 2004

* Erik Jakobsen <erik at urbakken.dk> (Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:42:11AM +0100)

> >I've recently updated to KDE 3.2 (Gentoo). Since then, kweather doesn't
> >seem to work properly anymore. The station I'm requesting info from is
> >'EEGL' (London / Heathrow) but I always get the error message

> >"The requested station does not exist!"

> >and the kweather applet icon shows the question mark. If, however, I click
> >on the applet directly if get a report with all the correct information
> >from EEGL.

> I had the same problem on SuSE 9.0. But a reboot cured it.

NO it does not (at lkeast not for me)
after a reboot kweather indeed nicely updates the weather .. once ...
so if I want to keep uptodate about the weather I ahve to reboot my
computer once every 5 minutes ;)

Currently listening to: qr1995-05-24d2t06

	Gerhard,  (faliquid at xs4all.nl)	== The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	And she was wonderfull, and she was fine
 =`\<,	And she was beautifull, and she was mine