Hot_Fix KDEPIM

Fred Dresken info at fred-dresken.nl
Tue Feb 17 15:12:06 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I want to apply the hotfix for KDEPIM but don't know how, :-( I have CVS
installed.

linux:/home/mufasa/HotFix # cvs update kdepim-3.2.0-HOT_FIX_FOR_KMAIL.patch
cvs update: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [update aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.
linux:/home/mufasa/HotFix #

Where can I find a HOW-TO or FAQ about the use off patches and CVS.

At this moment all my pop3 mail disappears like snow for the sun, with IMAP I
don't have any problem (that I know of).

Thanks,

Fred