Flash plugins not recognised

Paul Sprakes pauls at sprakes.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 23:53:26 GMT 2004

I had this problem today too. The solution is that the plugin requires
libstdc++6.2-2.so.3 which I didn't have. I found a libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3
on my Mandrake partition so I copied that accross to /usr/lib then created a
symlink to it ie:

cd /usr/lib
ln -s libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 libstdc++6.2-2.so.3

It worked fine after that.

If you wish I could email you the above file.