Spammers harvesting addresses from the KDE bug-tracking DB.

enine enine at ninefamily.com
Fri Feb 13 16:39:41 GMT 2004

I got one also.  Can't see the headers in my webmail but here is the lookup from the IP in yours

Search results for: 217.132.16.9

OrgName:    RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID:      RIPE
Address:    Singel 258
Address:    1016 AB
City:       Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode:
Country:    NL

ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net

NetRange:   217.0.0.0 - 217.255.255.255
CIDR:       217.0.0.0/8
NetName:    217-RIPE
NetHandle:  NET-217-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType:    Allocated to RIPE NCC
NameServer: NS.RIPE.NET
NameServer: NS3.NIC.FR
NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE
NameServer: AUTH00.NS.UU.NET
NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET
NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
Comment:    These addresses have been further assigned to users in
Comment:    the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
Comment:    the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois
RegDate:    2000-06-05
Updated:    2003-09-19

OrgTechHandle: RIPE-NCC-ARIN
OrgTechName:   RIPE NCC Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone:  +31 20 535 4444
OrgTechEmail:  search-ripe-ncc-not-arin at ripe.net

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database