Newbe with question about xdmcp

Ben Clewett Ben.Clewett at roadrunner.uk.com
Fri Feb 13 14:16:14 GMT 2004

Nick,

Thanks!  This gets rid of the 'kdm_config[26231]: Can't read from core'
error, and any error about IP address 0.0.0.0:0.

Unfortunately, I still have the 'kernel: mtrr: 0xd0000000,0x2000000
overlaps existing 0xd0000000,0x1000000' error, and I get no KDE.

This looks like a protected memory violation?

Any idea?

Thanks for the help so far!

Ben