Image previews

jlrch2 at netscape.net jlrch2 at netscape.net
Fri Feb 13 07:59:58 GMT 2004

Hello, I compiled QT-3.3 and KDE-3.2 from source on RedHat 9. Everything
works fine except that I am unable to see previews of image files on a
konqueror window even if I turn the "Show Previews" option and select
"Images" and "SVG" entries. Both QT and KDE were compiled with support
for the most common image formats, in fact if I turn the "show previews
in file tips" option it works as expected. Did I miss something?
Suggestions are welcome, thanks.

 - Jose Luis