Main Panel Changed for 3.2

Joseph jghobrial at uh.edu
Tue Feb 10 23:12:47 GMT 2004

I have just installed 3.2 and have noticed there has been a change in the
Main Panel. Normally I have gkrellm2 parked in the same spot as the main
panel and when I move my mouse over it the panel will pop up over gkrellm
so that I can access the panel. This seems to have changed in 3.2. No
longer can I do this.

Essentially kasbar sits on the bottom center of the screen and the main
panel sits on the bottom right. gkrellm sits in the bottom right as well. I have
gkrellm configured so that it is on top of the other programs running and
such that it does not show up in kasbar.

I have the main panel hiding after 3 seconds.

Is this supposed to occur? Is there an option so that the main panel when
not hidden will be on top of all windows on the desktop?

Otherwise I like the changes so far. Transparency for the kicker is nice.

Thanks,
Joseph