no menu's in kde 3.2 [solved]

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at fugro-jason.com
Mon Feb 9 08:04:55 GMT 2004

* Shane Shields <locutusenterprises at softhome.net> (Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 08:37:38AM +0200)

> kdelibs. I didn't realise that the applications.menu file which was missing
> was installed in kdelibs. I only found that after installing the rpms,
> installing manually and them removing the rpm's and seeing what was left
> behind.

rpm -qlp kdelibs.rpm
will show you the contents of (in this case) kdelibs.rpm

something like
for i in *rpm
do
    rpm -qlp $i.rpm | grep applications.menu && echo "applications.menu \
    found in $i.rpm"
done

will find excatly which rpm (out of the list) contains it.

Currently listening to: 105 Shine On 6-9

	Gerhard,  (faliquid at xs4all.nl)	== The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	What show of the soul are we gonna get from you
 =`\<,	It could be deliverance, or hisory under these skies so blue,