mime error after updating to KDE 3.2

F.A. Dresken fruitytunes at mailcan.com
Fri Feb 6 19:48:06 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I have a question to the one (or more ;-) who has the answer.

i have updated KDE to 3.2 from 3.1.14 and all went fine, but when i use my
root account I get an error about mime (ERROR mime-filetype
application/octet-stream), this ONLY happens on the ROOT account.
Also only on the ROOT account there is something strange with the konqeror
webbrowser, it won't open webpages but want to download them, how do I
correct this problem.

Then the other problem is that Xmule hangs on all accounts when I click the
transfer button, I have updated Xmule also to the latest version.

Then I have another question about flash 6 for Konqeror in KDE 3.2 on SuSE
9.0, what plugin do I need so that flash will function properly within KDE
3.2 ?

Thanks in advance...

Fred