White backgroup in konqueror

Nick THOMPSON nickthompson at agere.com
Fri Feb 6 10:30:26 GMT 2004

Maybe I'm the only one, but in general I don't like white backgrounds in
my apps, burning away at my retinas for 8 hours a day ;-) Hence I have
set a mid grey background and set KDE to enforce this on all apps (KDE
or not). Isn't KDE great?

One problem - several websites I visit _assume_ a white background
rather than Doing The Right Thing and _setting_ a white background.
Hence, I'd like to override konqy's background to default to white, but
I can't find an option for it. Is it possible....?

e.g. www.topup.tv

Thanks,
Nick.