After KDE update to 3.2 i have red and green icons on my letters

Alexander Schunk alexander_schunk at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 1 13:27:05 GMT 2004

Hi,

well i don't know. You may check out your monitor vendors homepage if he supports Linux with drivers unless he did not sent them with the monitor itself but since you could work with your monitor before this does not  seem to be the problem.
Sometimes the software needs some time to work with old hardware so you may wait some days and check if you still got the problem.I faced this problem too when i upgraded to SuSe 9.0 but after a while it disappeared.
If this is the case, you might ring your graphic card or monitor vendor for linux drivers.
Cheers.
Alex

Siggi <Siggi.Hofstetter at t-online.de> wrote:
Hi Alexander,
i checked my settings ! Everthings looks fine ! I have the same settings i had
with 3.1.4 . Noithing changed !

I'm using a ATI Rage 128 Pro Graficcard and a MBO e-tron795 Montitor !
Are there some special drivers out there for my specific Montitor ??

Thanks !

Greetings Siggi

Am Sonntag, 1. Februar 2004 14:14 schrieb Alexander Schunk:
> Hi,
>
> looks like you have trouble with your VGA card. You may check your graphics
> card settings first. Alex
>
> Siggi wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> after i did an KDE update. I have green and blue backgrounds on some
> letters in my menus.
>
> how i can get rid of them ??
>
> Thanks a lot !
>
> Greetings Siggi
		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Für die Bilder Ihrer Lieben - Yahoo! Fotos - kostenlos!