Problem with updating from KDE 3.1.? to 3.1.5

Alexander Schunk alexander_schunk at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 1 12:09:35 GMT 2004

Hi,

thanks very much.
That worked. KDE version is 3.1.4 but this really upsets me because update should do well with this version.
Did anybody else figure this problem on SuSE 9.0??
Cheers.
Alex

Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto at kdemail.net> wrote:
Alexander Schunk escreveu:

> well, the point is that i do not have arts ver 1.1.4 installed. It is
> some version below that, which i do not know exactly. My KDE version
> seems to be lower than 3.1.3. I could not figure the exact version,
> may be you could give me a hint where to find it.

Try "kde-config --version".

--
Henrique Pinto
henrique.pinto at kdemail.net

		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Für die Bilder Ihrer Lieben - Yahoo! Fotos - kostenlos!