Problem with updating from KDE 3.1.? to 3.1.5

Alexander Schunk alexander_schunk at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 1 10:00:03 GMT 2004

Hi Sir,

well, the point is that i do not have arts ver 1.1.4 installed. It is some version below that, which i do not know exactly. My KDE version seems to be lower than 3.1.3. I could not figure the exact version, may be you could give me a hint where to find it.

James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org> wrote:
Alexander Schunk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i used rpm with rpm -Uvh arts-3.1.5.i586 and the same with kdebase,
> kdelibs etc. but rpm refused updating the package above and the system
> message was:
>
> rpm error: arts-1.1.5-devel needs arts arts-1.1.4.

Are you certain.

It seems to me like it would be:

rpm error: arts-1.1.4-devel needs arts arts-1.1.4

which is true. If you have: "arts-1.1.4-devel installed, you will also
need to upgrade that.

--
JRT
		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.