Wrong age in Kontact Summary Birthdays list

Andy Teijelo PĂ©rez espino at infomed.sld.cu
Wed Dec 29 20:32:19 GMT 2004

I added a contact to my address book who was born on 1952. The short date on
my system is set to show only 2 digits for the year. When I open Kontact, in
the Summary it shows that there are a few days left for my contact's birthday
to come and that it will be more that 4 billion years old on that day.
The number is exactly 4294967248 which is the unsigned integer value of the 32
bit 2-complement representation of -48, i.e. 2004-2052, so I suspect the
problem is related to a sign issue somewhere.
I have no way to post a bug in Internet and I may be wrong in the first place.
Have anyone seen a similar behaviour on its system?
Could anyone post the bug if so?

Thanks in advance.