kde panel kicker transparent

J Hall canllaith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 13:12:32 GMT 2004

>> hi
>>
>> it's easy now to put the kicker transparent... can we put kde program
>> panel who are in the kicker transparent?
>>
>> thanks

If perhaps you mean the taskbar applet, you can download and install a new one
that supports transparency from here ->

After you compile it you must restart kicker (dcop kicker kicker restart)
then add the applet by right clicking on kicker and selecting
Add->Applet->Taskbar v2

:)

--
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.