KDE 3.3.2 Xinerama question

Adam Patacchiola a.patacchiola at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 15:45:36 GMT 2004

hmm well it sort of works...the taskbar buttons appear correctly for
each screen, but if i maximize a window where the main panel is, the
window fills the whole screen, the bottom overlaps the taskbar
(underneath). If I maximize a window on the screen with the external
taskbar, it maximizes correctly taking the taskbar into account.