KDE 3.3.2 Xinerama question

Adam Patacchiola a.patacchiola at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 16:02:04 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just switched to KDE 3.3.2 from gnome. I use the Xinerama option in X
with 2 monitors in a "big desktop" configuration. In gnome I could
launch 2 panels and have the taskbar in the left monitor only display
windwos that are on that monitor, and the taskbar in the right monitor
only display windows for that monitor. Is this possible in KDE? I can
get close by launching a child panel and adding a taskbar to it, but
then both taskbars show windows from both monitors, which is annoying
and redundant.

Thanks,

Adam