3.3.2

relic relic at home.nl
Tue Dec 14 19:47:13 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 15:35, Mitja wrote:
> On Monday 13 December 2004 11:52, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> > Mitja wrote:
> > > My system:
> > >
> > > SuSE 9.2 Pro, KDE 3.3.2
> > >
> > > I updated to KDE 3.3.2 and now I have a problem with system sound which
> > > doesn't works. There are no error messages but still doesn't work.
> > > Before was everything O.K.

Hi, I too have trouble with arts since upgrading to 3.3.2
The problem is that there is no sound trough arts.
When I killall artsd and start it again, everything is working as it should.

Somthing must be wrong, but don't know how to troubleshout.

Also, amarok crashes (1.1 and latest beta) as soon as I try to play
a file. gstreamer/arts nothing that keeps amarok standing.

(using alsa as audio device)

kr, rel.