Session Management for Konqueror?

Larry Howe larry.howe at comjet.com
Mon Dec 13 05:53:12 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 07:16, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> That's applications and windows, not content. That's Konqueror's business.
>
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:00:52 +0000
>
> Jim MacLeod <j75trym at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Monday 06 December 2004 18:33, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> > > Not exactly, close tho:
> > > I'd like Konq to remember which URLs were opened last time Konq was
> > > running. So savind a profile gives me *exactly* those web pages, I'd
> > > like *whatever* webpage was last.
> >
> > Haven't tried it but....
> > Control Centre-KDE Components-Session Manager.
> > Try one of the 'Restore Previous' options?
> > Jim

Interesting data point: If I have some tabs open, log out of KDE, and log back
in, it does what you ask: it reloads whatever tabs were open. I don't see a
way to do this on restarting Konqueror, but, interesting that KDE can do it.
I wonder if KDE is doing it, or is it passing some secret incantation to Konq
to do it?

Larry